I'm an actor because of Akshay Kumar: Shiv Darshan

I'm an actor because of Akshay Kumar: Shiv Darshan

Displaying KARLE PYAAR KARLE CAMPAIGN-SEPT 2013 184622.jpg

Filmmaker Suneel Darshan's son Shiv Darshan, who will make hisBollywood debut with "Karle Pyaar Karle" in 2014, credits his choice of an acting career to Akshay Kumar.
"I never wanted to be an actor, but one day when my dad was shooting for 'Talaash: The Hunt Begins...' (2003) with Akshay Kumar and Kareena Kapoo,  Akshay could not make it on the set as he was unwell, so my dad called me on the set for one shot in his place...That time I had  long hair and I had to cut it for that scene," 

Displaying KARLE PYAAR KARLE CAMPAIGN-SEPT 2013 184826.jpg
"That is when I realised how much fun it is to be an actor...so in a way I am an actor only because of Akshay Kumar. I love being pampered on the set," he added.
Shiv says Akshay gave him a call after he watched the trailer of "Karle Pyaar Karle".

Displaying SHIV NEW 21.jpg
"Mr. Kumar called up after he watched the promo of our film. He really liked it and he conveyed his best wishes to us."
The film is produced by Shiv's father, Suneel Darshan,  under his banner Shree Krishna International.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

La La Land Festival, Goa : A unique multi-disciplinary festival that cares about the Arts and the Environment

JioMAMI2023 Closing ceremony and Announcement of Winners of various awards

Aankh Micholi #PicksAndPiques #JohnsonThomas